A Pig In a Fur Coat is located at 940 Williamson Street in Madison, Wisconsin. They focus on Mediterranean cuisine, and offer a communal table setting. The atmosphere is casual and friendly. This is a great place to have a gathering with friends or family. Service is outstanding, and they are always ready to help you with menu choices.
Menu Options Include:
- Snacks – Charcuterie and Cheese Platter, Marinated Olives, Duck Fat Fries, Dates, Rabbit Rillette, Poutine and Meatballs.
- Small Plates – Ravioli, Octopus, Pork Belly, Foie Gras Mousse, Lamb Carpaccio, Beets, Veal Neck and Burrata.
- Large Plate – Portchetta, Rabbit, Pork Tripe, Wagyu Beef and Scallop.
- Dessert – Sicilian Sfingi, Panna Cotta, and cheesecake.
They offer a variety of wines and beer, which makes this a great place to grab a drink and catch up with friends.
Wine Offerings Include:
- Red - 2013 Marchesi Di Gresy, 2012 M. Chapoutier Belleruche, 2012 Domaine Filliatreau Saumar, 2010 Inama Carmenere Piu and 2011 Bisceglia.
- Sparkling Wine - NV Clos La Soleya, Appel Treow Barn Swallow Cider, E.Z Orchards, 2012 Cleto Chiarli, and NV Lucien Albrecht.
- White Wine - 2013 Chateau de Pennautie, 2014 Villa Wolf Rosé, 2014 Schloss Gobelsberg, 2014 Jean-Luc Colombo, 2014 Mas Donis Rosé and 2010 Trimbach.
Beer Offerings Include:
- Ale Asylum Hopalicious
- Ale Asylum Ballistic
- Alt Brewery Blonde IPA (gluten free)
- Avery The Reverend
- Black Husky Harvel The Marvel
- Black Husky Brewing Sproose
- Central Waters HHG APA
- Central Waters Honey Blonde
- Dark Horse Crooked Tree
- Deschutes Zarabanda
- Dogfish Head Chateau Jiahu
- Duchesse de Bourgogne
- Evil Twin Nomader Weisse
- Goose Island Lolita
- Goose Island Sofie
- Great Lakes Eliot Ness
- Magic Hat Electric Peel
Hours of operation are Monday through Thursday from 4pm to 10pm, Friday through Saturday from 4pm to 11pm, and they are closed on Sunday. Reservations are not accepted, but they do offer special event catering. Gift cards are available upon request, and at this time they are not taking to-go orders.