What Sellers Can Expect
Congratulations, you've decided to sell your home! Or perhaps you're still in the information gathering phase. As a seller, you're probably wondering what you can expect in the way of services if you list your home with Lake & City Homes Realty.
- References from past clients
- Expert analysis of your home’s value (CMA) and a thorough understanding of your competition
- A written, customized marketing strategy tailored to your particular home
- Professional photography of your home’s interior, exterior, landscaping and other special features (aerial photography available upon request)
- First-class marketing materials designed to get your home noticed.
- Featured listing status on our company website, www.LakeandCityHomes.com, a leading real estate website with the cutting-edge search tools today's buyers demand
- Pay-Per-Click advertising on the major search engines
- Web exposure on the MLS and dozens of real estate portals
- Print advertising in a variety of newspapers and trade magazines, including but not limited to The Real Estate Book, City & Country Homes magazine, and the Wisconsin State Journal
- Access to a variety of pre-screened resources to help get your home ready for market
- Free staging expertise to make your home show its very best
- Broker Open designed to expose your home to area Realtors
- 3-4 hour open houses at appropriate intervals
- Detailed feedback following each and every showing
- Regular contact using your preferred method of communication(s)
- Diligence, responsiveness and expert negotiation skills
- Arrange pre-inspections, repairs/maintenance, order title insurance
Did we leave anything out that you were expecting? If so, let us know. Chances are we cover that item already.
In today's super competitive real estate market, you need marketing expertise that includes the power and reach of the Internet in addition to more traditional forms of real estate marketing. Lake & City Homes gives you the strategic advantage you need to net top dollar now.
Contact us to learn how our comprehensive marketing plan gives you the upper hand regardless of market conditions.