25 Things Sellers Can Expect
Congratulations, you've decided to sell your home! As a seller, you're probably wondering what you can expect in the way of services when you list your home with Lake & City Homes Realty.
- References and testimonials from hundreds of past clients
- Expert analysis of your home’s value (CMA) and a thorough understanding of your competition
- A written, customized marketing strategy tailored to your home
- Advice regarding which updates, improvements & repairs to make & which ones to disclose
- Advice regarding whether or not to attach a home warranty to the listing and why
- Referral to a variety of pre-screened vendors (inspector, handyman, etc) to assist in readying your home for market
- Free staging expertise to make your home show its very best
- Professional photography of your home’s interior, exterior, landscaping & other special features
- Aerial photography (upon request)
- Creative, professionally written ad copy to inspire buyers by putting your home in the best possible light
- "Coming Soon" marketing to our extensive database of buyer customers
- First-class marketing materials designed to get your home noticed (yard sign, special riders, flyers, home book, just listed cards, bulletin board cards, feature sheets, included items sheet, excluded items list, seller letter, updates & improvements sheet, appliances & mechanicals inventory, etc)
- Featured listing status on our company website, lakeandcityhomes.com, a top-ranking real estate website with the cutting-edge search tools today's home buyers demand
- Internet exposure via the MLS and syndication to leading VOWs (real estate portals)
- Pay-Per-Click advertising on major search engines
- Facebook advertising
- Custom blog post published on lakeandcityhomes.com (upon request)
- Broker Open (upon request) designed to expose your home to the area's busiest brokers
- 3-4 hour open houses (upon request) at appropriate intervals
- Detailed feedback following each and every showing
- Regular contact using your preferred method(s) of communication
- Diligence, responsiveness and expert negotiation skills
- Maintain regular contact with lenders involved in the sale to ensure timely delivery of loan commitments
- Provide paid receipts to lenders involved in the sale to ensure financing is approved on schedule
- Order title insurance, order mortgage payoffs, schedule the walk-through, schedule the closing, arrange sale of personal items not included in the sale, review closing statements for accuracy, coordinate utility transfers, attend the final closing
Did we leave anything out that you were expecting? If so, let us know. Chances are we cover that item already. Lake & City Homes Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage servicing the Madison Metropolitan Area. We have listed and sold hundreds of homes throughout Dane County since 2004 totaling more than $100,000,000 in sales. We know and love real estate!
Still in the information gathering phase? Fill out the form below for a free consultation. Despite historic inventory shortages, today's buyers are more and more savvy, making for super competitive market conditions. To reach the right buyers and obtain top dollar, you'll need marketing expertise that includes the power and reach of the Internet in addition to more traditional forms of real estate marketing. With Lake & City Homes Realty, you get the strategic advantage you need to net top dollar fast!
Contact us to learn how our comprehensive marketing plan gives you the upper hand regardless of market conditions.