If you want true Italian cuisine, stop by Angelo’s at 5801 Monona Dr in Monona. They offer pizza, pasta and so much more. You will also find a gluten free pizza crust and pasta, as well as a whole wheat crust and pasta. Angelo’s caters for any size of event, and they offer private dining areas. Or you can choose to have them come to your location.
The Grotto is great for parties of 10 to 50. This area starts at $300 on weekdays, and $500 for Friday’s and Saturday’s. Cash bars are also available, and this area can be rented for lunch or dinner. This area is great for banquet meetings, trainings, anniversaries, birthdays, reunions and corporate events.
Private parties of 30 to 70 can be hosted in the main restaurant. If you use the main restaurant and the Grotto room, you can accommodate 120 people. Call 608-222-1464 to check pricing, menu options and availability.
Menu options include:
- Appetizers – Cheese Curds, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Garlic Bread, and Cheese Bread.
- Salads – Grilled Chicken Breast, Caesar and House.
- Pasta – Spaghetti Pie, Chicken Parmigiana, Fettuccine Alfredo, Ravioli, and Lasagna.
- Specialty Pasta – Grotto, Penne Bleu, Seafood, Pasta Bake, Pasta Primavera and Cajun Fettuccine.
- Hand-Tossed Pizza – Angelo’s White Pizza, Chicken Ranch, Angelo’s Favorite, Porky’s Pride and Chicken Pesto.
- Kids options – Cheese Ravioli, Mostaccioli with Meatballs, Chicken Strips, Mac and Cheese, and 8 Inch Pizza.
Pizza toppings include black olives, green olives, onion, red onion, green peppers, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, pepperoni, banana peppers, Italian sausage, spiced beef, ham, bacon, fresh garlic, jalapeno-peppers, feta cheese, pineapple and sun-dried tomatoes.
You are guaranteed a good time when choosing to dine at Angelo’s. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, while service is friendly and helpful. The menu is robust, and has enough options to cater to the pickiest of eaters.
Posted by Jolenta Averill on