What can buyers expect to receive in the way of services when working with a licensed, full-time Realtor at Lake & City Homes Realty? We've compiled this comprehensive list below to take the guesswork out of this important question. Save your energy for your other burning questions about the home buying process and rest assured the following items are covered at no cost to you. You're in good hands with Lake & City Homes!
- References from past clients, upon request
- Patient step-by-step explanation of the entire buying process
- Daily and weekly guidance, including reminders, throughout the process
- Ability to explain current market conditions
- Coordinate financing and pre-approval letters (any day of the week!)
- Access to best-of-breed online search tools for finding and researching the best homes
- Arrange property tours and by appointment showings, accompany buyers to open houses, make builder introductions, accommodate showings on short notice, write offers and negotiate on your behalf regarding of the time of day or day of the week (basically whatever it takes to get the job done)
- Research a property's current status, obtain property condition reports and other seller disclosures, access and distribute condo docs, research the property history & price history, find out if there are other offers on the property, if there is other interest in the property, property tracking, reasons for selling, etc.
- Provide property valuations based on market conditions, property condition, recent activity, property history and other market data
- Draft and submit offers to purchase (and all additional paperwork required up to closing)
- Follow up on any items extending beyond the closing that all parties have agreed to
- Always be patient, knowledgeable, and a skilled negotiator
- Arrange inspections, testing, title work, closings, utility transfers, and much more!
We're committed to making the home buying process enjoyable and smooth sailing. Get in touch today!