In order of popularity, here are the top 10 most viewed blog posts here at Lake & City Views for the year 2010:
- Parade of Homes 2010: Madison homes show
- Avoiding aggregators to get the freshest real estate listings
- Madison ranks 2nd healthiest U.S city for men in 2010
- When is it okay to walk away from your mortgage?
- Madison WI ranks most secure place to live
- How Much Home Can You Afford?
- Wisconsin Still Faring Better Than the Rest of the Country in Terms of Foreclosure Rates
- How to Choose Your Madison WI Realtor
- Madison Ranks 3rd Best City For Families
- New "walkable" homes quicksearch added
Noteworthy is the number of awards that Madison continues to rack up year in and year out. Overall, this list seems to be a pretty good barameter of what people care about and were thinking about in 2010 when it comes to moving to Madison or moving within the Madison area. As we close out 2010, we say goodbye to the tax credit, goodbye to worsening foreclosure rates in Dane County, and goodbye to the thought of walking away from one's mortgage. If folks hung in this long, let's hope they can make it through the rest of the recovery as it (hopefully) picks up speed in 2011.
I want to take this opportunity to thank you, our many valued readers, for visiting Lake & City Views, especially those of you who visit regularly and who comment frequently. We greatly appreciate your visits, insights, and suggestions as we continually strive to improve our offering.
Here's to hope and to a healthy, happy, and productive 2011!
Hi, and welcome to our Madison real estate blog. Whether you're a consumer, journalist or Realtor, we encourage you to share your thoughts by leaving a comment. Here you'll find relevant local and national real estate information, as well as market statistics, insight, and information about a variety of neighborhoods and real estate listings. If you'd like more information about anything in particular, please use the contact form and I'll be happy to help.
Jolenta Averill, Principal
Lake & City Homes Realty